jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (30 posts)

How do you like to be?

1. vydyulashashi profile image59
    vydyulashashiposted 6 years ago

Alone or among people? If so why?

1. pisean282311 profile image57
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

i love to be alone...but i do get along with people too...preference is being alone though...

vydyulashashiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hmmm there is some coincidence between us.. am suffering from insomnia..i sleep very late at nights and during those late nights i like to be alone..rest of the time i like people around

2. profile image0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

definitely alone, can entertain myself for days

am truly my biggest fan!  smile

lonely.!!! alone person is his/her own boss..no explanations,no regrets.. big_smile

2. lady_love158 profile image61
    lady_love158posted 6 years ago

I love people! I want to be surrounded by them, dancing and laughing! People are so much fun! As long as I can be alone when I want to! heehee

thats great..
      all of us at certain point in our life want to be alone but the point is how many of us like to be alone always or with people always?

3. shazwellyn profile image84
    shazwellynposted 6 years ago

I want it all.  I like to be sociable on my terms and when I want to be, but mostly, I am an isolate. 

I love the party that is in my head!  My world is wonderful... butterflies and people loving each other.  My world has no wars and religion is not an issue - people just accept each other and value one another for their gifts and talents.  No one hates... no one hurts... no one conspires.

Material possessions are just thought of as just 'tools' and everyone lives life in peace and without fear.

well a sort of situational isolate i think so!!!

2. lady_love158 profile image61
      lady_love158posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I love your world! I'd be there in an instant, if I wasn't having so much fun in mine! heehee

1. shazwellyn profile image84
        shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh wow!  Another human being walking in this world with the party in her head!

1. lady_love158 profile image61
          lady_love158posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh look and you just showed up! Come and dance! heehee

3. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I love to be alone when I work, the rest of the time I love to have my whole family around me. I am comfortable being  alone and in a crowd.

4. Rafini profile image87
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

Being alone causes loneliness, but so does being in a crowd.  I'd rather be alone when it's necessary and in a crowd when I have to be.

another situational isolate big_smile

1. profile image0
        Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Alone but not all the time.

5. Chaotic Chica profile image85
    Chaotic Chicaposted 6 years ago

I am a social creature.  I have to have someone to talk to,listen to, be with even if it's just shooting the breeze over a card game.  It isn't very often that I really want to be alone and even when I do, it rarely lasts very long. [I think my longest solo stretch was two days.]  I like to be active and involved in life, family, community, everything really [unless it's a pointless argument or some other negative thing that would drain me].  I think that's also why I like music so much, even if I am alone, the music provides another voice in the room making me feel less alone.

a high social being..aren't you!!! big_smile

1. Chaotic Chica profile image85
        Chaotic Chicaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am but sometimes I wish I wasn't.  Sometimes being alone is better than being somewhere, or with someone, that isn't good for you.  I have learned that now but it led to more than one regrettable decision in my single youthful days.

yeah..all of us at certain ventures in our life want to be alone

6. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

i love to be amongst attractive people

1. sofs profile image88
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you mean your wife!!! big_smile

7. fucsia profile image61
    fucsiaposted 6 years ago

I often prefer to be alone. Many noises, words and speeches are too many for me ... I enjoy reading, writing, thinking, things I do when I am alone!

being alone is peaceful sometimes..

8. Lisa HW profile image84
    Lisa HWposted 6 years ago

Both - for me.  50/50, I think.

thats cool.yeah some times people like to be alone and some times with people. that makes 50/50 chance.

9. BennyTheWriter profile image90
    BennyTheWriterposted 6 years ago

I'm kind of an introvert, but I definitely want to be around people.  My desire has always been to have a healthy, supportive and fun social circle.  That is, as long as it's not a distraction from my life's goals, but rather an enhancement.

great..we find it easy and happy going when we are with people

10. Jaggedfrost profile image85
    Jaggedfrostposted 6 years ago

lol and no one to call your bluff either.   I would rather be at peace with myself and the world around me.  I am not sure that I could manage that on my own. It isn't that I couldn't find some place peaceful and disappear for a while but no honest person can be at peace for long completely isolated and free of constraint.

people seek both..alone sometimes with people sometimes..but there are few people who can't bear being alone and some like to be alone mostly

working