jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (16 posts)

Is health insurance is the most important for your safety?

1. sonabaji profile image59
    sonabajiposted 6 years ago

is thier any assurity for safety?

1. BRIAN SLATER profile image85
      BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago in reply to this

their

1. Chaotic Chica profile image85
        Chaotic Chicaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

stickler! smile

1. BRIAN SLATER profile image85

smile))

2. BRIAN SLATER profile image85

smile))

2. Rafini profile image88
        Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

(there)  big_smile

1. Aficionada profile image93
          Aficionadaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Excellent, Rafini!

1. Rafini profile image88
            Rafiniposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol   Just couldn't resist......big_smile

2. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Health insurance does nothing to make you safe.  It just means you can afford decent medical care when you aren't.

3. profile image61
      shalesh12posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hello
      Health insurance assures financial security to you and your family during times of medical emergency. Unexpected medical emergency can strike anyone, anytime. Thus a health insurance policy is a risk cover and hence every individual should buy one for him and his family. Health Insurance policies like Max Bupa Health Insurance which is the leading provider of mediclaim insurance in India also provides cover for maternity expenses and new born baby. Visit www.maxbupa.com/ for more information on the same.

2. Chaotic Chica profile image85
    Chaotic Chicaposted 6 years ago

Health insurance doesn't make a person safer, in fact, the opposite may be true.  Without insurance, one would be less inclined to do something that might cause them to need to use that insurance.  The only 'assurance' of safety would be your own common sense really.

3. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Is health insurance is the most important for your safety?

First off you need to learn how to form a sentence... lol

Secondly, someone with enough knowledge and wisdom of life would not need, want or require health insurance. wink lol

4. BRIAN SLATER profile image85
    BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago

health insurance is a waste of money- unless you know something that your not telling the rest of us, or that you participate in sky diving, deep sea diving or something else i can't think of right now. Medical insurance is something quite different esp. if you live in America or travel a lot then yes it is advisable to cover yourself.

1. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There are plenty of countries now where the basic medical care standard is not great, so insurance is a wise precaution.

5. Rafini profile image88
    Rafiniposted 6 years ago

Health Insurance does nothing for your safety, using caution and taking care of yourself does, however, accident's do happen as do illnesses and disease.

Health Insurance exists for you to spend your money in case you get ill, have an accident or come down with a disease, and can't afford to pay the medical bill. 

I wont go into the reasons behind high Health Insurance costs....too numerous and I'm sure some of my views are too controversial for a friendly site like HP.

6. puebloman profile image61
    pueblomanposted 6 years ago

What a weird thread. I'm English. If anything happens to me, I'm looked after. I live in Spain. I'm looked after. I'm an insulin dependent diabetic. Are you all Americans or something?

working