jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (14 posts)

What is the Reason of Stomach Ache?

1. wilsonallen01 profile image60
    wilsonallen01posted 6 years ago

Hi guys,

I am suffering from stomach ache. It is paining like anything and it is not continuous. I can feel it after regular interval of time. and most important is that I am feeling this pain just below the left lung. Is it gastric or something else?

Your Suggestions are always welcome..

Thank You

1. HELLA profile image60
      HELLAposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Probably gas, I'm thinking. if it comes and goes anyways. I've had that before and it just moves around sometimes not doing anything but causing pain.

If the pain is extreme I'd go see a doc, but I would personally eat some high fiber foods and see if I couldn't try to release some pressure. smile

2. vydyulashashi profile image60
      vydyulashashiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There can be several reasons. Try to identify the type of pain(throbing, pricking or radiating type), duration, periodicity and exact location.

Try to identify these and consult a doctor as soon as possible. It might be gastric trouble,might be infection or any other simple or serious disorder.

wilsonallen01posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi vydyulashashi,

It is not a continuous pain. Feel after regular intervals of time. I am getting why I am suffering from this?

I think I have to see my doc..

Anyways thanks for the help..

3. trust in me profile image61
      trust in meposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Usually it happens because of what you have eaten. Not all food we eat is healthy for us. If it is a gas attack try drinking some peppermint tea. Boil water from your 5 gallon pure water supply, put one tea bag in and brew for 3 to 5 minutes. Then drink and allow for it to sooth your stomach.

4. 0
      klarawieckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sweetheart! You just got a little GAS! A few crunches and your family will be ready to evacuate! No big deal my love! big_smile

Hi,

I think you are right. It is because of the gas problem. Should I need to see my doc?

Thanks for the help..

2. timorous profile image91
    timorousposted 6 years ago

Perhaps you're stressed out and/or worried about something.  It might also be temporary food poisoning.  Did you eat something that was slightly 'off''.  A little bismuth can help.  Drinking more water can help as well.
    Best of all, breathe deeply and just relax.  Do something to take your mind of the aches.

Hope ya feel better soon. smile

Hi,

Thanks for the help..
      I will drink more and more water now..

Thank You

3. prettydarkhorse profile image66
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

Just stay still and relax, then lie down if you feel the pain, face up put your left feet up and see if the pain goes, if not, then let it check by a doctor.

4. Shadesbreath profile image88
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

Nobody on the internet can tell you what's wrong with you.  Doctors have examining rooms and instruments for a reason. If you think you have a problem, go find out.

5. 0
    Uma07posted 6 years ago

Left side of your abdomen has liver which is one of the most important organs in the body.
    It could be anything from simple gastric trouble to some serious problem.Please visit the doc at once.Hope you get relieved of this prob soon.

1. 0
      Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If it does not go away, you definitely need to do some check ups with a doctor. if it is mild, try to analize when and after what (meal, stress) it happens. Do not eat too much cooked oil, do not mix meat and pasta or potatoes and meat in one meal, it's a tradition and a stupid one! Drinking and smoking usually "helps" too. Pain is a sign that something is wrong. Camomille tea is very good(no sugar of course) if it is just gastric. No fast food!

2. wilsonallen01 profile image60

Thanks for the suggestions..I will see my doc asap..

working