jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

To succeed in weight loss go for Ideal Protein Diet

1. Chubzo profile image61
    Chubzoposted 6 years ago

Ideal Protein Diet is relatively unknown weight loss program, but let me tell you - it is the best there is on the market. Over the years I tried it all and this is first time, when I have a load of energy, feel great and starting to look great. And yah - pricewise it is about average to other programs.

1. benlaurence profile image60
      benlaurenceposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Aw fantastic sounds like your doing PronoKal too. My mate started it before me but we are both loosing 3ish kg per week. I agree, never felt better. did you find the physical guy good? i had no idea those are the exercises you were meant to do!?

1. Suzie Parker profile image60
        Suzie Parkerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That doesn't sound too healthy to lose so much weigh in such little time...

Just hope you keep the weight off, as such quick weight loss diets usually make you put lots of the weight back on.

2. 60
    madden08posted 6 years ago

Lol, sounds like me writing, I started the PronoKal diet 2 months ago, I was losing weight really quickly too in the active phases, now that im 80% there my Dr has moved me on to the next phase so the weight loss is not as quick, don’t really mind because the goal is in sight now, feel like a different person already. Enjoy the feeling of success. The focus on exercise was a massive help for me.