jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Laziness and heart disease

1. zezoo profile image60
    zezooposted 6 years ago

Laziness and heart disease :

Reach heart experts Americans through research to laziness and inactivity are the main cause of heart disease in the United States and stressed that those who live life, not the activity of which are more susceptible to heart attacks by doubling those who exercise or play sports must also be removed from the stress and unhealthy habits smoking.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

and poor eating habits (rich in fats and sugars) which leads to obesity and which may exacerbate your condition if you have already heart disease. Or you may developed heart disease from eating poorly and your lifestyle -- lack of sleep, risk -- vices  too much alcohol, smoking, drugs, unprotected sex (smiles).

almost perfect life, isn't it? whew...

2. wilsonallen01 profile image60
    wilsonallen01posted 6 years ago

Definitely smoking causes heart diseases. Too much smoking really bad for our health as it causes many serious health hazards. Try to stop smoking as soon as possible.

3. 61
    patspnnposted 6 years ago

i don't know but exercise and diet are key

4. ftclick profile image59
    ftclickposted 5 years ago

well people should know they weren't born to sit in coffee shops, play on PCs, sit in traffic, watch movies for the 99% of the day and think they are healthy. Put 20 to 30% into real activity. window shopping or a leisure sport like golf or engage in a former #1's past-time (not promiscuous of course). s-&-xual activity certainly helps.

5. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

Stress,inactivity and bad habits(sugar,coffee,processed food,smoke etc.) Too much hubpages reading big_smile

6. b. Malin profile image60
    b. Malinposted 5 years ago

TRUE to all of the above.  Try some "Co Q-10"  200mg once or twice a day.  I do it and give it to my husband and we are really "Heart Healthy."  Why just this morning he chased me around the block 10 times, before I let him catch me!  Ha, Ha!