Energy Healing

1. rosemary6072 profile image60
    rosemary6072posted 6 years ago

I think we can heal ourselves of stress and sickness that may befall on us.  All we need to do is give ourselves a short break, even 10 minutes will do.  Nobody is so busy that he can't afford to stop himself  from work for even 10 minutes!  No more lame excuse.  Free the mind.  Close your eyes.  Picture and imagine the serene universe around you.  Relax.  Loosen your body.  Let go.  Then slowly breath in then breath out.  Relax. Once you think you have done enough, say, "I love You.  Thank you."  You will smile; you will be happy.

1. Kimberly Bunch profile image60
      Kimberly Bunchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree. God's temple is within us. One doesn't even have to believe in God to know that you are what is within you. That means you must take your of the inside of you that houses your spirit. Think about: Peace, joy and love of thy self help. People beat themselves up so much figuratively speaking.

Let go of old, out molded beliefs and treasure you! There's nothing worse than looking in the mirror and not liking you! Who is going to take care of you the best but you.

Pamper yourself and be that loving, caring all forgiving being to yourself. I picture holding myself as a baby and googooing myself when need be. That makes up for a lot. If you visualize you as the baby, child or adult that you are caring for tenderly you begin to heal yourself. Step back and view your life and love you.

Haven't you came a long way in life? Be patient with yourself and give yourself time to enjoy life, relax, and slow down some.

...and baby yourself once in awhile it does wonders.

2. 2besure profile image83
    2besureposted 6 years ago

Our body is designed to heal itself.  We have to do the right things to keep it working properly.  I believe in laying on of hands and divine healing.