jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What to Eat for six pack abs

1. Diane Inside profile image86
    Diane Insideposted 6 years ago

You know my husband used to drink a six pack everyday, I gotta tell ya, I don't see what all  the hype is. lol

1. shahabf profile image60
      shahabfposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

1. Yuki92 profile image80
        Yuki92posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Just beware, this man is trying to sell you his affiliate marketing product. Jaja.

2. Mighty Mom profile image89
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

Diane Inside, that is hilarious! big_smile

1. Diane Inside profile image86
      Diane Insideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you lol

you know this guy keeps posting these fitess thingies in the forums at least four of five so far, I keep telling him to start a new hub.

He's not getting the hint.

3. Mighty Mom profile image89
    Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

That was my first thought, too. The info in here belongs in a HUB.There is no "thread" to be woven.
    Maybe if we don't post in response he'll get the hint!

4. debrah48 profile image61
    debrah48posted 6 years ago

Eat smaller dinners. Large dinners tend to hurt a fat loss process because most people aren't very active after dinner. This is the basis for advice along the lines of "don't eat anything within a certain number of hours before going to bed". The claim that your entire dinner is stored as fat isn't entirely true. The process is more complicated than that, but the fact you don't move after dinner is enough to hurt your cause. You can offset this by eating a larger lunch or snacking healthily before dinner. Fresh fruits or vegetables are excellent choices for curbing appetite not to mention other health benefits. A handful of nuts might do the same. Drink a large glass of water before sitting at the table.

working