jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

1. richtwf profile image62
    richtwfposted 5 years ago

What do you do to remove your stress?

1. shazwellyn profile image84
      shazwellynposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When you have put your life in alighnment with joy, stress isnt an issue.  If you consciously think joyous, your life is joyous.

2. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There are bad and good times. This is one bad time but always remember things always get better. Dwell on the things that makes you happy.

3. iamnotfrancis profile image61
      iamnotfrancisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I talk to my best friends and have a good laugh smile

4. tiffany delite profile image80
      tiffany deliteposted 5 years ago in reply to this

laughter truly is great medicine, and there is nothing like a girl's night with tons of talking and laughing to get thru a stressful time. also, i practice deep-breathing, relaxation, and meditation exercises on a daily basis. speaking of exercise, walking, jogging, swimming, and cycling are good stress busters as well!

2. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

I spend time with my pet, call up a friend or enjoy a hobby. On more detailed ways to deal with stress you can visit my profile. I have written 3 hubs on stress reducing tips in the last 2 weeks or so. Unable to give the links as it is against forum rules.

1. shazwellyn profile image84
      shazwellynposted 5 years ago in reply to this

'Spend time with my pet' - 'A time spent with cats is never wasted' quote by Freud

3. 0
    jerrylposted 5 years ago

Three things usually determine whether you will have stress in your life.

Health Problems.  This includes physical problems, and also your ability to relate to others in your life, without offending.

Relationships with the love of your life, offspring or other family members.

Financial pressures. 

Improve on these, and your stress will  become less a problem.

4. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 5 years ago

I do the things I like to do like drawing and eating and even a quick five knuckle shuffle works wonders for stress! hahahahaha lol!

5. MissE profile image80
    MissEposted 5 years ago

Listening to soothing music like Enya helps some.  Watching a movie that will make me cry, either out of sadness or laughter.