jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Will you vaccinate your children?

1. sannyasinman profile image83
    sannyasinmanposted 5 years ago

There is more and more evidence of the dangers of vaccination, and apparently more and more people, who are informed, are now refusing vaccines for their children 

http://www.naturalnews.com/030402_vacci … gence.html

What do you think?

1. Princessa profile image87
      Princessaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I vaccinated mine, although I didn't follow the Spanish calander for it (at the time we were living in Spain and the vaccination calendar included 7 vaccines in one shoot).
      I payed extra and had separate vaccines done in separate months.  It cost a little bit more but it gave me peace of mind, the children had all their recommended vaccines but were not overloaded with the "one shoot" vaccine programme.

2. NCBIer profile image59
      NCBIerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Mine are vaccinated according to school requirements. There are several others that are not required, just recommended, and we do not get those.  Like Princessa, I space them out over time if possible. Some vaccines are available by the nasal spray and I prefer those over the shot.

2. Donna Janelle profile image81
    Donna Janelleposted 5 years ago

I do not have kids yet, but this is one thing I have always wondered about what I will do when I have kids. I have heard scary things about vaccinations, and it definitely makes me nervous! I think I probably will get my kids vaccinated (when I have them - and I will definitely do more research on the matter beforehand!) but I would like the doctors to use mercury-free vaccinations at the very least.

3. CYBERSUPE profile image59
    CYBERSUPEposted 5 years ago

What are the dangers you are speaking about? Your link is not an official source. Before making this kind of statement, consult the CDC (Centers for Disease Control).

1. sannyasinman profile image83
      sannyasinmanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This might give you some idea of the dangers . . .

Also, if you or your doctor can prove that the H1N1 vaccine is safe, win yourself $10'000
      http://www.naturalnews.com/027985_H1N1_ … afety.html