jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Can Anyone Suggest Me How Can I Remove Pigmentation from Face?

1. sandhyap profile image59
    sandhyapposted 8 years ago

Hi All,

Can Anyone Suggest Me How Can I Remove Pigmentation from Face as i had developed it recently.

1. guidebaba profile image60
      guidebabaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

1. use fade out cream twice daily
      2. u should leave the home without sunblock
      3. try scrub your face with sugar granules with a little bit of lemon juice twice weekly
      4. try to be patient because whitening the skin is very complicated process it will take at least 4 weeks after , that u will notice the results

2. Doc.Rox profile image61
    Doc.Roxposted 8 years ago

Hi Sandhyap,

Pigmentations on the skin can be caused by a number of things, hormonal imbalances, sun exposure, stress, allergies and more.
    It would be a good idea to determine what the cause is. If this is something that has happened all of a sudden, without prior history, then you should consider what stressors have been in your environment lately.
    For many people, dark blotches especially on the forehead and cheeks can be a sign of being overwhelmed with life and when they go out into the sun, the intense charge of the sun  aggravates an underlying emotional issue.
    I would not use any skin whitening products as this can lead to further pigmentation damage. There are a number of homeopathic preparations that work very well. Also you can try spending some one on one time with yourself, doing something you love, reconnecting with your dreams, and refreshing your mind. Try taking some things off of your plate and enjoying life.
    and yes do leave the sunblock at the store, it is one of the mosttoxic products on the shelves today.

3. jonaitis profile image82
    jonaitisposted 8 years ago

Glycolic acid increases cellular turnover and may help fade dark spots. Try to get a 10% or 12% formulation; you can buy it in the drug store and it is usually with the anti-wrinkle creams. Wearing sunblock daily (spf 15) should help prevent more spots from appearing, and avoiding the sun as much as possible--such as a hat or being conscious of standing in shade if it's available--are also good ideas.