jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

1. 59
    arlene29posted 5 years ago

hi there I want to know can aloe vera mix with orange juice really help a person with asthma?

1. 60
      snoweposted 5 years ago in reply to this

that was true that  Aloe vera, also known as the true or medicinal aloe are used to help asthmatic person..

2. Matthew Rogerson profile image61
    Matthew Rogersonposted 5 years ago

I'm not fully certain but it is rumoured that the aloe vera can help open airwaves and thus make breathing easier especially when doing exercise

1. KoffeeKlatch Gals profile image73
      KoffeeKlatch Galsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've heard that aloe vera can help open the airways some.  I'm just not sure that it can help someone with asthma.

3. Mrs asif profile image55
    Mrs asifposted 5 years ago

yes this is true aloe vera is anti inflammatory and it  treats  the chest symptoms in asthmatics and oranges got vitamin C helps in tissues repairing and help clearing chest congestions. So the combination treat chest symptoms for sure and good for asthmatics.

4. PMS9 profile image55
    PMS9posted 5 years ago

How to make this asthma remedy juice

5. WriterDJ profile image44
    WriterDJposted 5 years ago

Is it really work? the most important thing in dealing with this is to examine the evidence. Maybe there really healed that way. But if it happens only 1 in 100, then it could not be accounted for. For a growing paradigm in the health sector today is based on the evidence.