jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Hallelujah Acres Health Seminar

1. petertheknight profile image82
    petertheknightposted 6 years ago

Hey everyone,

I am going to Hallelujah Acres this Saturday for a health seminar and was wondering what types of things I should look for or record for a blog I want to do afterwords.  Should I take lots of pictures and such?

I will be learning about healthy eating and eating a more vegan diet without meat, dairy, etc.

I guess I'm just looking for any ideas on what I should do to collect the best information to provide for my readers.

Thanks!

2. Imelleda profile image82
    Imelledaposted 6 years ago

Take lots of good notes - I am sure there are lots of people at the seminar who can give you lots of good ideas. Having the chance to go to a seminar is a great opportunity to collect loads of good information. What a great research opportunity. I would guess you'll get lots more good info there. I look forward to reading all about your visit and seminar! big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile

petertheknightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Cool!  Thanks.  I hope they have some printouts too.  I'll make sure I remember to take a notepad.

3. petertheknight profile image82
    petertheknightposted 6 years ago

Okay!  I'm back and I got some really great notes on it!  Wow, it's pretty long but has a lot of great information in it.  If you have the time check it out.  Thanks!

4. profile image60
    snoweposted 6 years ago

Hi,
    I can have some information and it really help me a lot...thanks for the information that you shared with us here..

petertheknightposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Your welcome!!  smile

working