jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (13 posts)

complimentary therapie

1. matherese profile image60
    mathereseposted 6 years ago

do you beleive in complimentary therapie?

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

No. hmm

3. matherese profile image60

why is that Cagsil?

1. Cagsil profile image61
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It's already bad enough that present types of therapy, barely do what is already needed.

Any form of complimentary therapy would only make matters worse. Compliments are given based on merit to begin with. Why anyone would have to have therapy is absurd?

Not that I completely understand your interpretation, just the words complimentary therapy together makes no sense. If someone need to have therapy so they can learn how to give compliments? Then apparently they have greater issues than just that.

Just a thought. wink

4. matherese profile image60

Hi Cagsil you got all wrong, it is not therapie that teaches someone to make compliments. Have you heard holistic therapie or treatment? is similar

5. wearing well profile image78
    wearing wellposted 6 years ago

Complementary Therapy:Basically are the oldest treatments of medicine which can help the body to heal itself both mentally and physically.
    e.g Acupuncture/Aromatherapy/Chiropractic/Herbal/Homeopathy/
    Massage/Osteopathy/Reflexology.
    Also diagnostic complementary therapies such as irodology
    Many therapists however do receive compliments from their patients! smile

1. Pcunix profile image88
      Pcunixposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It does help when you know how to spell, doesn't it?

6. wearing well profile image78

Sorry Pcunix,I was LOL when I must have slipped on my key pad (iridology!)smile
    I am always having a laugh at my daughters' spelling as she is dyslexic(though dislexic spelling does make logical sense !

But you spelled it (complementary) correctly. It was the OP who confused us with incorrect usage.

7. wearing well profile image78

I've no excuse...Ha ha
    Yes that's why I was compelled to reply and found Cagsils'response very funny:)
    Laughter is the best medicine don't you think?

8. Joy56 profile image59
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

however it is spelt, i believe it can be the best kind of medicine, treats the whole person, and then no side effects from the medication.

That's nice. Unfortunately, double blind studies have debunked most of this nonsense.

9. psycheskinner profile image81
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

I think any medicine that has effects has side effects.  Whether it is traditional or conventional there is what works, and what doesn't work.  I am a fan of whatever works.

working