jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

1. fit2day profile image82
    fit2dayposted 5 years ago

Daphney, I'm glad you've decided that you need to get active again and would encourage you to find a routine and stick with it, only change it to make it more and more advanced, if you need advice on where to start, don't hesitate to ask.

The important thing to do is to start, even if it's just walking, which I plan on doing a blog on the underrated benefits of walking.
    I wish you the best in your journey to be active again and want to say it's the best thing you can do for your body.

2. Sue Adams profile image92
    Sue Adamsposted 5 years ago

All (well, most of) my Hubs are about physical intelligence as applied to fitness. No machines, no gyms, no instructors or personal trainers. I don't believe in living badly, then spending tons of cash and time going to the "professionals". By simply educating yourself about your body, taking in some good tips and moves to apply in your daily life and changing your overall lifestyle, you can really improve your health, level of fitness and self image.

3. euneakme profile image60
    euneakmeposted 5 years ago

When I am not active I feel like I am doing something wrong. It makes me feel like I am aging. I include a workout everyday even if it's just 10 min. working on a certain section of the body. I don't over do it because it makes me not want to work out. I decided that doing 10min on my upper on Monday and 10 min on my lower on Tuesday and 10 min on my abs on Wednesday and 10 min full body on Thursday and 10 min flexibility on Friday and a hour of yoga on Saturday motivates me to workout. This is because I know I will be done in 10 min. I look forward to the hour of yoga because I know and understand the benefits it has on the body and mind. Love it. You may wanna start off with cardio if you need to lose weight tho. I would say 30 min. twice a week and then regular exercise routine twice a week. Working different areas of the body each time. This should get you quick results to start off with.

Closed to reply