Weight Loss Help

1. Zaiden Jace profile image77
    Zaiden Jaceposted 5 years ago

A friend of mine has been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and wants to lose weight because of it. He is on the heavy side but not obese. He has major fears of becoming obese and wants to change his lifestyle so he can lose weight and be healthy. Are there any tips or advice you can give me for him?

1. Christy Goff profile image61
      Christy Goffposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Being on a diabetic diet alone, he will lose weight.  But most people don't know that ketsup is one of the worst things for a diabetic.  Bake or broil most of your meats, they have diabetic candy, syrup, a lot of things.  Use wheat instead of white bread.  Acaiberry pills are a cheap and good way to start a diet.  They run about ten dollars.  When you buy sandwich meat, look for the 99 percent fat free, you can buy lite mayo, but it sucks to me.  Mustard is a real good choice for sandwiches.  But the best thing to do is try to keep your meals as normal as possible, or you will cheat.  Angel food cake with strawberrys or rasberrys is a great desert.

2. ViSalusSherri profile image61
      ViSalusSherriposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I sure do.  I watched a YouTube video from a woman named Barb Johnson who was able to go off of her medications after taking the Body by Vi Challenge.  Here's Barb's YouTube Video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsE-lmtCDJs

After I watched the video I was so moved that I needed to share it with my mom who is a diabetic.  My mom refused to take the product until her physican looked at it.  I took my mom to her doctor's appointment with a bag of the shake.  I was so surprised and happy when the doctor said, "Rita, not only do I approve of this, but I order you to drink a shake a day".  I sure hope this information helps.