jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Minor Weight Trouble

1. Zaiden Jace profile image77
    Zaiden Jaceposted 5 years ago

I would like to drop a few pounds, around 10. Besides exercising, which I do half an hour 3-4 times a week, I it is important as well to keep track of your calories. It isn't as easy as it sounds though. Sometimes I am eating things that I don't know how many calories it contains or I just simply forget and loose track. Is there an easier way to do this. I don't expect to loose the weight in a day but winter will be over soon and I won't have all of thoughts layers to cover up the winter weight I put on.

1. 60
      rihaanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

nice but i like yoga excercise.

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

Sadly, it really is all about the calories. If you want to drop 10 lbs, you need to eat 35,000 calories less than you normally do (over whatever time period you're looking to lose the weight in), or burn off an extra 35,000 calories through exercise or a combination of both.

1. Mandeeadair profile image84
      Mandeeadairposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The only big tip I can give you (I am consistently in the same boat as you, ugh) is DRINK WATER!  This really helps with everything, I wrote a hub about it not too long ago because as much as most people hate drinking water it helps you lose weight....and you probably need to step up your exercise routine, because that will help your metabolism get kicked into gear.  Good luck the last 10 pounds are the toughest to lose but it can be done.

1. madcylee profile image59
        madcyleeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are right! I think water is the most important key in loosing weight.

3. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

You can actually die if you drink too much water. Nothing should be in excess. You need to experiment and find out what exactly makes you lose and gain weight.  For me it's easy. I cannot eat sweet things. I cannot eat after 6 at night, and I need a good wholesome breakfast every morning. May be you too? For many people it will work. General idea is that you have to put out more calories than you put in in order to lose weight. Try what works for you.

1. 0
      china manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't think she meant to drink enough to drown you  big_smile

4. 60
    zentiquemposted 5 years ago

This particular package incorporates all natural elements which can give you supreme results in a short span of time. The effective elements of this unique package are: Caffeine, Chromium Polynicotinate, Garcinia Cambogia, Bitter Orange, as well as Arabica Coffee Beans, which will make this beverage a great body weight burning program.

5. StarCreate profile image83
    StarCreateposted 5 years ago

One really neat trick that is helping get results, I came across whilst researching the slow carb diet though it's completely transferable to any weight loss approach:  photograph everything you eat. 

This is better than writing a food diary, it's immediate and visual (and the work of a moment with a smart phone linked to a flickr account or blog), and helps you keep on top of yourself and what you really are consuming.

It only works if you photograph EVERYTHING though - every meal/snack/drink/morsel.  Give it a try, and good luck!

6. TheBlondie profile image61
    TheBlondieposted 5 years ago

1) Exercise more. I know it sucks, but it will pay off. Try to do at least an hour a day 4-5 days a week, mainly weightlifting. Trust me, you will get lean and toned, not bulky and overly muscley.

2) Counting every single calorie will NOT help. Too much work and pressure on yourself will slow down your progress. Write down what you eat, and keep it simple. (Not trying to promote myself, but I wrote a hub about weight loss and writing down what you eat- it might be helpful for you).

Hope this helps!

7. 59
    Iroxidimposted 5 years ago

Here is perfect solution for maintain your wait.How can you reduce your weight.Formula is here.
    http://www.healthproductreviewers.com/p … eview.html