jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

3 Healthy Morning Musts

1. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

Every morning I have a certain routine.  For 2011, I have changed it a little bit - I have added three healthy musts.

For me, they are 1.) Set out my vitamin supplements for the day including the fish pill that I hate but I combine it with my B complex for energy 2.) Do exercises stretches just for 2 minutes 3.) Set out my snacks and my new goal is three healthy snacks planned for each day.

Anyone else have a healthy routine for the morning that adds to their longevity and vitality?

1. Scoutruth profile image59
      Scoutruthposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have to agree with you completely on the vitamin supplements.  I also add D-3 which is found to have a powerful boost on one's immune system.

2. Dennis Pace profile image61
    Dennis Paceposted 5 years ago

I have recently discovered Kefir. There are 2 basic types.; milk kefir and water kefir,  They are both unique. I am adding ginger and honey to water kefir, making home made ginger ale.  I have noticed a huge improvement in  my mood and mental activity.  I feel fantastic. I also love Chia seeds. Both kefir and chia are natural and super nutrient foods

They are fast and easy to prepare and quick clean up time.  I love love love chia and kefir

3. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

I love ginger - never heard of Kefir - will have to check it out.  Thank you!

4. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

...well....as a matter of fact one comes to mind and then the rest follow after...all the good stuff...