how is cod liver oil capsules are good for health?Are you taking it ?

1. Mrs asif profile image53
    Mrs asifposted 5 years ago

Cod liver oil capsules are rich in vitamin A and vitamin D.It also have high quantity of omega-3 fats which is good for heart.I have read some where that it is also good in the treatment of acne by balancing hormones.It is good for joints and bones.

1. vydyulashashi profile image61
      vydyulashashiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Cod liver oil ofcourse contains the vitamins you mentioned and omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are not good for heart instead they are good for brain and are called as brain fresheners. where as Vitamin A and D are found in liver of any animal since they are fat soluble vitamins. The best thing to do about joints and bones is have good diet containing vitamin D as well as calcium and phosphorous supplements.

2. Mrs asif profile image53
    Mrs asifposted 5 years ago

Thats great You know lot about the cod liver oil capsules but i have read in a book that they are good for heart too as they favours the heart friendly lipids Like LDL and lowers HDL levels which are heart enemies.I know calcium phosphate helps in building up the bones and vitamin D is necessary for calcium absorption.Vitamin A is abundant in Cod live oil capsules which makes skin condition very good.I have read some where that it is also used  for acne.I am just confused about cod liver oil relation with acne curing due you have any clues for that?