jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Juicers and blenders

1. Bard of Ely profile image88
    Bard of Elyposted 5 years ago

How many people here use them? I am going to get a juicer as soon as I can!

1. Ravils profile image61
      Ravilsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I use for last two years,it is super to made by your hands!

2. 61
      mightyjuliaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i DO! i use a champion juicer and it is AWESOME and never breaks. my skin never looks so good as when i'm drinking beet juice on a regular basis. seriously!

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

I use one and love it.

3. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

...i have 2...one is just for wheatgrass (it'll never break) and the other is for fruit/veg (motorized)...oops...i guess 3 - the old fashioned orange squeezer...

4. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

I don't think mine will ever break either. I've had it for years, it does everything, a Vita-Mix. It even kneads dough.

5. Bard of Ely profile image88
    Bard of Elyposted 5 years ago

I have heard so much about them I must get one!

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They are worth the investment, especially if you are a healthy eater. I have one of the older models and it's made like a tank.

1. Dr. Wendy profile image76
        Dr. Wendyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've had a Vitamix for at least a dozen years, and it is still going strong.  I also have a Breville juicer, which I really like.  Before getting it, I had a Juiceman Jr (which didn't extract as well as I'd have liked) and a Green Power (excellent juicer but was a pain to clean.)  The Breville juices well and clean-up is quick.

6. fit2day profile image84
    fit2dayposted 5 years ago

I am drinking fresh squeezed juice right now and I have to say that using a juicer has allowed me to obtain nutrients I never would've gotten without juicing. they're great for people who don't eat alot of raw vegetables.

I currently use a Breville, they make quality juicers.

working