jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Any Reiki practitioners on Hub' forums?

1. Nathan_U profile image85
    Nathan_Uposted 5 years ago

Let's network a little bit, are there any reiki practitioners here on forums? How long do you practice Reiki? What degree are you? And did Reiki changed your life somehow?

1. naturemommalala profile image61
      naturemommalalaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Reiki~ practitioner in the midst of my journey.  We are are all calling out for healing, our Earth included. Networking in all mediums for a united quest of peace, healing, love, light and creation is powerful~ Many blessings. Live in the Light ~ MommaLaLa

2. ariellesterling profile image84
      ariellesterlingposted 2 years ago in reply to this

Hello Nathan,
      I have been a Reiki practitioner for 8 years.  I received my Master level certification 2 years ago.  Reiki has been apart of my life since I can remember and I look forward to writing about my experiences with it.  Love and Light, ariellesterling

2. jenniferbagley profile image59
    jenniferbagleyposted 2 years ago

Hello all, I am a Reiki Master, Crystal Healer and Family Nurse Practitioner. I use Reiki in my everyday practice. I hand crystals out to patients if they are open and receptive. I have been a Reiki practitioner for 3 years. I was diagnosed with Stage 3 breast cancer in June of 2011, during my chemo, reiki found me. It has been a part of me ever since.