Social Anxiety Disorder - Social Phobia London Self Help group

1. tappingtherapy profile image61
    tappingtherapyposted 8 years ago

Hi Hubbers,

I want to share a bit about my experiences with Social Anxiety Disorder and now, how I am taking a stand for people with "SAD" and really speaking up for them, being their voice, their support and guidance.

I had "SAD" for as long as I can remember, always the shy kid at school who hardly ever participated and hated reading out in class. To a angry teen and an even less confident person in my early 20's, my anxiety got worse and worse until the lowest point in 2003 when I could only just leave the house to go and get food (junk food at that) and then return to wallow is my dissapointment as I was too scared to go out and talk to people. Talking to people to get a job or even walking into the city centre was a massive ordeal for me back then!

Now, I have fought my way through and now I am helping others get out of what can only be described as "a living hell" and creating awareness, support and guidance for people with "SAD".

Please view my site <snipped promotional link>

2. celtical profile image60
    celticalposted 7 years ago

Take a look at the site, Freedom Emotional Therapy, you will be suprised. This is a new way of treating and healing many disorders.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image82
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

This is what used to be shyness...before the psychologists got their hands on it smile