jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Afternoon Energy Lift - Vitamin B or an Energy Drink

1. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 5 years ago

What works best for you and why?

1. 58
      mdmusaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

<html><a herf="precise Oil and Gas Unit Converter" href="http://www.preciseconversions.com/">Precise Oil and Gas Unit Converter</a></html>

2. BlissfulWriter profile image86
    BlissfulWriterposted 5 years ago

I would pick Vitamin B (as in supplement pill).  If you look at the amount of vitamins in engery drink, they are way too little compared to supplement tablets.   The just put just enough to claim that they have vitamin in it and sell the water at incredibly marked-up price.   Second, energy drinks have too much sugar (sugar bad).

3. ftclick profile image60
    ftclickposted 5 years ago

where can you get is naturally so it absorbs best into your body?

4. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

I don't take either, overdosing on vitamins is definitely unhealthy, and overdosing on high dosages of caffine is jsut as bad.

If you are feeling low on energy then the solution is to fix the root cause, not doing enough? go to the gym, doing too much? find time to relax.

If you are feeling tired or low on energy, then there is probably a reason for it!

5. ultimatekboxing profile image61
    ultimatekboxingposted 5 years ago

I just eat some nuts or a banana...sometimes a smoothie. Supplements aren't as good for you as getting the nutrients from their natural source - just eat a healthy snack!

Also, if you spread your protein intake throughout the day rather than backloading it like most westerners do, you shouldn't feel so much of a slump around 11am and 3pm.