jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Japan and supplements

1. Survival.2011 profile image60
    Survival.2011posted 5 years ago

Hi all,

I just started some hubpages in regards to nutrition and survival. My family comprises of doctors, chiropractors, nutritionists, etc. We've been aware of certain supplements for a long time, and in light of whats happening in Japan, these would be vital for them, heck they are the ones who have been  using them for ages, which is partly why they are not more sick than they are. If it was the US or somewhere that doesn't use these supplements, God forbid the outcome.

Take a look at the page I started on nutrition survival. Its just one of many pages we will be working on, how to survive the economic disasters, how to survive without electricity, etc. But I noticed the topics of some of your questions and I think this page would be useful to some of you. If so, and your doctor/nutritionist/chiropractor is in agreement, then you can contact me because I have associations with particular supplement vendors that I KNOW sell fantastic quality stuff. Not everything you buy will do the same thing. The supplements I noted will take care of so many things its mind blowing, why we aren't putting them to frequent use. Instead we have doctors that are killing our immune systems to try to eradicate cancer when they should be doing the exact opposite. My husband almost died from a minor cold, because the doctors were so incompetent that they GAVE him mono, and he was near death. He was  a child then, there's only one reason he's alive now, God has a purpose for his life. I had 22+ lung collapses and 5 surgeries that failed, because  my immune system was shot. All the xrays I had, which are equivalent to like 3 months of normal radiation exposure, then all the CT scans I had, equivalent to 13 years of normal radiation exposure. I should not be alive right now. But God stepped in and intervened in my life. I was also on so much pain medicine that wasn't really helping, and then because a doctor increased my doses, we've had the DEA following us. Now I use these supplements to heal the causes of the pain and I don't need as much meds. Supplements ROCK!

Send me any questions and I'll do my best to help.

2. matherese profile image59
    mathereseposted 5 years ago

I should take a look at your page nutritional survival.

3. jamterrell profile image61
    jamterrellposted 5 years ago

Great for you.

4. Bellamie profile image61
    Bellamieposted 5 years ago

This is real good info and thanks for thinking about the japanese people and their time of need.  My family is there and i do worry about them all.  Thanks to everyone and anyone that have kept kind thoughts and/or prayers.