jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

What are you doing about your gall bladder problems?

1. 59
    dsmith1posted 5 years ago

If you have gall bladder problems, such as gallstones, what are you doing about them? 

I'm an ex-gallstones sufferer and I used natural methods to pass my gallstones.  I'd like to spread the word that natural remedies really do work, and surgery is not always the answer.

So let's share our experiences with gall bladder and gallstones problems!

1. Ms Dee profile image87
      Ms Deeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Had my gallbladder out in 2008 and no more gallbladder attacks! They were about as bad as having a baby. What a relief. Granted, it took a few months for my body to adjust what to do without one, but adjust it did! Our bodies sure can adjust well to some things, amazing!

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

As for what the OP refers to? Never been a problem. wink

1. 59
      dsmith1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, what is OP?

3. TLMinut profile image61
    TLMinutposted 5 years ago

OP = Opening post
    My mother, niece, and father have had their gallbladders surgically removed. I think gallbladders are being sold on the black market or something! It almost seems there's an epidemic of teens having this done. Of course, it probably is due to our American diet which would be better to improve instead of cutting out body parts!

4. White Teeth profile image59
    White Teethposted 5 years ago

You don’t really want to “pass” gallstones. It’s not like kidney stones. If a gallstone goes from the large sack of the gallbladder to the very narrow bile duct, it can be a life threatening event. The gallstone “flushes” you read about all over the internet are bs.