jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

1. 61
    farkenuglyposted 8 years ago

Ok so I was looking for some medical forum where I could get some information and this was the first one I came across, dunno if anyone here knows anything but it's worth a try...

If your stomach turns easily don't read...

I've got 2 small wart looking things on the outside of my penis and 1 on my foreskin. I've checked pages with info about genital warts but they look NOTHING like that so I'm hoping it's nothing so serious. I don't think it is, they don't hurt or anything and they are very small, like under a millimeter in diameter. I've had warts in the past on my hands which are all gone now except for a small one which is barely visible. I know how warts can spread so is it possible that is has spread to my wiener through masturbation? I just remember that one day they weren't there and the next day they were. This was nearly 2 months ago.

I also have something looking a bit similar on my chest and neck but yeah, they are very small and don't appear to be growing.

What's the deal here? I'd like to be rid of them but I can't see a doctor as I am living illegally in a country and I get no health insurance. So... any remedies or advice would be welcome, ultimately pain free.

I was also wondering if they could be spread to my girlfriend during unprotected sex? She hasn't had any symptoms or anything so far...

Thanks all smile

2. weblog profile image59
    weblogposted 8 years ago

What's up? tongue

3. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

yet another spammer smile

4. SweetiePie profile image83
    SweetiePieposted 8 years ago

Stop having unprotected sex with your girlfriend if you are that worried about her health.

5. 0
    daflaposted 8 years ago

6. Misha profile image74
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

7. dingdong profile image60
    dingdongposted 8 years ago

1. 61
      farkenuglyposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yeah great...

And I HAVE stopped having unprotected sex with her.

Anyway... one appears to be gone so hopefully the rest will follow.

Thanks for nothing losers.

1. dingdong profile image60
        dingdongposted 8 years ago in reply to this