jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Is weight loss pills have scam ? As there are lots of pills available?

1. 61
    durgyyposted 5 years ago

How to identify which weight loss pills are genuine ?

1. 60
      s73llposted 5 years ago in reply to this

even it genuine.. why risk your health consuming that.. just do regular diet without those damn pill. manage what you eat and drink. and workout.

2. 2uesday profile image89
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

No doubt there will be a hub about this 'somewhere' on HubPages.

3. skyfire profile image75
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

I don't get it, you're promoting proactol here on hubpages and not aware of genuine weight loss products ? Hallelujah SPAM.  roll

1. NickBirch profile image59
      NickBirchposted 5 years ago in reply to this

just wrote a hub with a section related to weight loss products, people confuse them as magic pills.

they are SUPPLEMENTS intended to supplement a balanced diet and training by assisting your body in more efficiently carrying out a process, in this case burning of calories and suppressing of appetite.

some products are less effective or even useless however there are quality products used the world over by individuals i myself consistently use specific products Ive had results with in the past and i regularly need to slim down from 10-13% body fat to 5% in a matter of 8-12 weeks so often use them as an aid.

1. Mandy Kei profile image61
        Mandy Keiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I do believe there are many fake or faulty pills out there for dieting. However, yes there are good diet pills, that can ASSIST in weight loss, better the more natural because you're body thrives on nutrients and exposing waste.

Unfortunately a lot of people do no follow diet supplements as to how they are intended and instructed which is usually always accompanied by diet change (not eating less but better) and some exercise. I am using a diet and cleanse (diet and cleanse are better and good for intestinal health).
        It came with a exercise and healthy eating booklet which is very truthful and helpful, you're not limited but it's a suggestion if you wanted feed back on a type of regime for weight loss.

^ Check it out and if you want any other suggestion of other supplements or more natural ways to go about it, you can message me ... I am not trying to sell any products, just free advice

4. funmomof5 profile image60
    funmomof5posted 5 years ago

It depends on what "pills" you are talking about.

There are some supplements that will help your body boost its metabolism.

There are some products that are designed to stimulate your body  with artificial ingredients.

You should look into a proper diet and exercise program.  Connect with people using the same regimes and see what THEY use to supplement.  Then, do your research.

This is probably not the place to research.  Weight loss forums and medical resources can be more helpful, in my opinion.

5. EmpressFelicity profile image83
    EmpressFelicityposted 5 years ago

I'm sorry, but reading the title of this thread, I just couldn't resist: