jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Best Medicine for Cataract

1. jacoblee069 profile image60
    jacoblee069posted 5 years ago

Anyone have idea or Solutions that which is the best eye drops or medicine for senile cataract problems in Eyes...

1. goformicheal profile image60
      goformichealposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes I know can c eye drops is best eye drops to solve senile cataract problems...

there are many sites who are selling the can c eye drops online like www.can-c.net/

1. jacoblee069 profile image60
        jacoblee069posted 5 years ago in reply to this

@goformicheal, Thanks for sharing the solutions, yes it looks fine, i have find the related content on the site...

2. 61
      barvazposted 4 years ago in reply to this

you can find information about cataract in here:

2. trish1048 profile image80
    trish1048posted 5 years ago

Don't mess with self-solutions.  Comsult a physician before putting anything in your eyes.  Eyes are way too precious to self-medicate.

3. Daniel Carter profile image91
    Daniel Carterposted 5 years ago

Depends entirely on the type of cataracts, and there are a few different kinds. So drops may work temporarily for some, not for others.

I've had double cataract surgery at a young age (52) and tried every kind of drop out there, with absolutely no benefits. Most drops are a temporary, not permanent solution. They don't stop cataract progression despite claims. They only help temporary visibility. Once the effects wear off, you're back to where you started.

Best to see a doctor and deal with them that way.