jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (7 posts)

Dentist Fear. Dr. Kurt Sander Clinica Dental KS

1. 61
    ForYourInfoposted 5 years ago

I had a great fear for the dentist.I thought my will be ruined there and I will be very much painful.But now ,I am not anymore.Modern dentistry has done everything easy and painless.

1. 61
      MoverReviews21posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Then you should not fear next time to visit a dentist again.

2. zulueta19 profile image59
      zulueta19posted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's a great news. Modern dentistry really makes our appointments - fearless.

3. 60
      MorganRogerDentalposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Like all other Doctors Clinic why you should fear a Dentist?  If you want to protect your teeth from cavities, gum -disease & soaring -tooth then you will have to visit a dentist twice a month. These careful steps will help you to have a healthy teeth & good smile.

2. TattooVirgin profile image60
    TattooVirginposted 5 years ago

college dental clinics are a good place to learn more about the procedures, visiting them can save you a lot of money and provide you with a great education possibly removing fear.

1. clinicadentalks profile image60
      clinicadentalksposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have nearly been a dentist for about 25 years. In the beginning i worked in many big clinics. And my experience is not so good. You see many thinks the people who are patients not see. I have seen all, getting comments that it have to be done faster, and in this case  really hard to make a example good anesthetic on people. Because it simply takes time. You have to wait and see if they still feel pain. I have even been in places where, they found damages which was not there, just to make the profit bigger. I dont say its all time like this. But its my experience in 10 years, on very big clinics. So i don't know. Still i think its the pain most people are afraid for, and if we as a dentist don't have the time to remove this pain, i think  we have a problem in our profession. But in the end its properly all about money. But off course its not all. So for you who are afraid, i hope you will find a good dentist, where ever you are in this world.