jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

breast milk

1. hujahangir profile image61
    hujahangirposted 5 years ago

what is better breast milk or cow milk for baby

1. Maddie Ruud profile image81
      Maddie Ruudposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Depends.  Baby human or baby cow? tongue

2. drajithkumar profile image61
      drajithkumarposted 5 years ago in reply to this

breast milk is for humans aore giving cows milk give it only whebnnd cows milk is for its child ie calf. there is certain contents in cows milk which is not digested by human stomach. that is why paediatricians donot prefer  cows milk. and it is giving mainly in diluted form only bcz of some reason the mother cant give milk.

2. retrobandit profile image81
    retrobanditposted 5 years ago

Definitely breast milk. Cow milk is bad for babies. Experts recommend waiting a year before introducing it to a baby.

3. SandyMcCollum profile image83
    SandyMcCollumposted 5 years ago

Yes, if the drinker is a human baby, cow's milk is not good for them. Breastmilk has so many positives, it's a no-brainer for humans.

4. Cardisa profile image89
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

I agree, there is no real substitute for breast milk.

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image82
    LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years ago

@Maddie Ruud: I don't know whether to laugh or cry or both, your answer/question was so simple that it bears commenting, kind of feels like an duh moment.

OK back to the topic. Breast milk offers the Human Baby all of the mothers' immunities so overall is it much better for Human Babies.

6. Monisajda profile image83
    Monisajdaposted 5 years ago

You can also answer this question with "Is a cow better equipped to feed my human baby or I?".

1. transinata profile image80
      transinataposted 5 years ago in reply to this

you got the idea....
      breast milk is the best

7. fit2day profile image83
    fit2dayposted 5 years ago

Breast milk is hands-down the best for babies. Baby formula is just processed junk and a newborn needs the absolute best nutrition, therefore nursing mothers should be eating healthy foods.