jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

What do you think of magnetic therapy?

1. your cybersister profile image61
    your cybersisterposted 5 years ago

Does magnetic therapy help certain medical conditions or is it a scam?

2. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

As far as I know your body does not contain enough iron to make a $2 magnet have any affect at all.  If it did having an MRI would tear the body into small pieces and puddles.

3. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 5 years ago

I know those who use it and swear it works. I am equally sure it doesn't. smile

4. magnetmanoz profile image59
    magnetmanozposted 5 years ago

Call me a bit bias but magnetic therapy is a wonderful concept. i was a country policeman for 18 years. Returned back to the city where I met Wife No2. (lol) Anyway her family has been involved with magnetic therapy since the early 1970s.

I was invited to come to a talk and I was very skeptical. Sounded like snake oil to me.

But 12 years later, I have deal with thousands upon thousands of people who have had amazing result. Fair enough I now have my own magnetic company. The best in the world if I may say. Not a day goes by where I still get the thrill when someone rings me and tells me how a simple magnet has changed their life.

Its not rocket science. We all work on electromagnetic fields the same frequency as a static magnet

your cybersisterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I received a magnetic bracelet from one of my sons for Christmas last year.  He told me it was supposed to "balance" my body's energy and he thought it was pretty.  I didn't know about the energy in my body, but I put it on right then.  It was several hours later when I noticed that me knees, which had been bothering that morning, had stopped hurting.  I stand all day at my job and my knees have bothered me periodically for years.  I have not had any knee pain for over five months now.  I can't explain why, but the bracelet helps.   Most people I mention this to think that I am crazy or that it is a power of the mind thing, but I wasn't expecting to feel anything so I don't see how my mind tricked me.

1. Julie2 profile image78
        Julie2posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've seen those bracelets. Have been a skeptic. I'm thinking about trying it.

your cybersisterposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Julie2 -
          The one I have was about $20, but I have seen some that are even less expensive.  If you find an attractive one and it doesn't help you you'll still have a pretty bracelet...it's worth a try!