Health related hubs that make me sad

1. anime_nanet profile image61
    anime_nanetposted 8 years ago

Health is a harsh topic. It is about us! Our body, our mind, our feelings and emotions. It's also something we tend to think about only when it's missing...

It makes me sad to see people (?human?) that try to take advantage of the desperate state some person are on, to sell a product, to get money.

Hubs are also used to that. "Snake oil" is sold in many forms, for instance the cure cancer in 7 days formula... Faux users are created, comments are manipulated, all to get the gullable and dying traffic to buy a hope that's just a lie...

Things like this make me angry... Just needed to share my thoughts on this, sorry if I was incovenient in any way.

1. 0
      daflaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, me too, just like the ones who get rich off of telling people how to get rich.  As someone with way too many health problems for my age, I just want to go postal on people like that.

2. 60
    terraestellaposted 8 years ago

I couldn't agree more, anime_nanet!
    I do have a hub that deals with weight loss issues ( ), but I am trying my best to point out the fact that if you want to succeed in something, you have to TRY, and that is exactly what people are lacking the most - action. So, in order to urge themselves to move toward their goal, it is best if they have a program, or a technique, or whatever, that will help them achieve that. Do you think they are more likely to go along with a program like that they have paid for? I think so.

As for the "the cure cancer in 7 days formula" and the like - those people are just obnoxious!