jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Can a cup of tea contain the herbal ocean in it?

1. breathing profile image80
    breathingposted 5 years ago

I think, the medicinal components available in a cup of tea are unlimited like the boundary of ocean.

1. 0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I wonder if the ocean has herbal tea in it for the whales specifically?????????  big_smile

1. breathing profile image80
        breathingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I asked the question metaphorically and the boundary of ocean mentioned in question has a metaphorical use specially here. So, in order to answer the question first of all a answer maker should have knowledge about metaphorical use of language. In my question the unlimited boundary of ocean tried to say the unlimited benefits of tea.

For example : A swift moving bird from the metaphorical point of view refers to a beautiful girl.

2. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

At first I could see no connection in the two - but I have to admit that drinking tea and walking by the sea (ocean) are two things I find relaxing. I am lucky in that I live near to the coast and can walk along the beach all the year round.

Tea is my weakness, organic tea with goats milk or peppermint tea are my favourites, sometimes fruit teas. But each day and at times of crisis it is traditional English tea that I drink.

3. kerlynb profile image92
    kerlynbposted 5 years ago

Out of the many teas packed with nutrients, I believe green tea is the best. It:

- delays aging process through its antioxidants
    - helps prevent cancer
    - facilitates weight loss

and SO MUCH more!

4. Beautyfeather profile image61
    Beautyfeatherposted 5 years ago

I think it is not important whether a cup of tea contains herbal ocean or not, but you should first to make you in a beter health condition to adsorb it. Moreover, diffrent sorts of herbal tea should be applied according to the seasons, as I would like to prefer green tea at spring, chrysanthemum tea at summer, and wolfberry tea in autumn and winter. If you want to try wolfberry tea, please note that you shall not put so much wolfberries in the tea for it would lead to toothache, which is my experience, only 5-6 wolfberries is ok.