jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

Life after Steve Jobs - A look at how you set goals and see them thru.

1. Push Up King profile image60
    Push Up Kingposted 5 years ago via iphone

When I look at the Bio of Steve Jobs and marvel at his successes and failures in life. It makes me reflect on my own online business goals.

Steve anticipated the future and acted upon his thoughts and drove Apple to where it is positioned globally on all levels.

His passing at a young age and building an Empire has left me encouraged that it is acceptable to drive your passions as high as they can go without fear of judgement.

Looking ahead in life as an online entrepreneur - wether I fail or succeed with my niche. Life moves too fast to worry...

2. elucidator profile image60
    elucidatorposted 5 years ago

I heard today that he dropped out of college because he knew it was a waste of time for him AND A WASTE OF HIS PARENTS MONEY. Those are incredible principles. I didn't agree with everything he did or believed, but he was a creative genius who acted on the genius and accomplished great things.

1. Ania L profile image83
      Ania Lposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Totally agree - a genius in his field.
      I remember when people where questioning the sense of an iPad saying it's just a big iPhone without ability to make calls.
      And look where we are now in the world of tablets - everyone wants them. They are just such a gadget that people fall in love with them smile
      Even me being total anti-Apple person, cannot deny him his genius and I believe that we all can do well learning from people like Steve

2. Push Up King profile image60
      Push Up Kingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Because of Steve Jobs vision for small mobile personal computing.  I regulary use my Ipod Touch for the Internet and Apps. I only fire up my laptop for Website Development.  Ugly beige PC's are a thing of the past.