jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

How'd You Turn Out?

1. NiaG profile image89
    NiaGposted 4 years ago

If your grade or high school teacher were to see you today, would they be surprised at the person you've become?

1. LeanMan profile image81
      LeanManposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No they thought I was a trouble maker and a lazy bugger then so no change... lol

2. stylezink profile image80
      stylezinkposted 4 years ago in reply to this

They would be really surprised. I was terrible in school. I tested a lot of boundaries and rarely did my homework. I was barely in class once I had the whole skipping thing down. My junior year they had enough of my crap and expelled me. I had to finish school at night school. At least I finished.

I'm so glad I've matured and came so far from who I was then.

1. NiaG profile image89
        NiaGposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Me too! Lol

2. 78
    krissy72posted 4 years ago

I think that my teachers would not be surprised at how I turned out. When I was in school I was pretty shy and quiet. As an adult I am the same way shy and quiet for the most part unless I'm with someone I really know well.

3. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 4 years ago

My teachers would probably be a lot less surprised by how I turned out than a lot of the people who think they know me today would be if they ever figured out, or were told, how I REALLY turned out (as opposed to what they apparently believe for reasons that have nothing to do with a whole lot facts and evidence that are contrary to what they apparently need/want to believe).  mad  (It's a problem a lot of women, in particular, have - some, more than others.)  roll