Las Vegas non-profit offers free surgeries to those in need.

1. Mikeydoes profile image79
    Mikeydoesposted 4 years ago

There really isn't a story on it, just some youtube videos and a site. I just thought this is huge and out shadows Obamacare 3000000 to 1.

There are no articles that I am aware of on this, and I very well may be one of the first people to break this story nationally/globally, but I Really thought I should get the word out.

I would ask that if you could support their pages on youtube and also donate if you can. It is truly incredible that there are people going way out of there way to do anything they can to help people.

Here are links to some of the Youtube Videos to give you a much better idea:
    This was the beginning(before helping hands):
    A story from late 2011 … Z9eUfkC7Xg
    Their main website

I wrote a hub explaining my experience here and also it gives all the links. I know I am not supposed to link my page, but there really isn't any information out there with helpful links and such. If you want me to remove my link, I'd gladly, but I feel it would be a good thing to add to this. I find this a very big deal. … hing-Great

2. Compliance Doctor profile image55
    Compliance Doctorposted 4 years ago

I am somewhat aware of these sort of sites, it is regretful that I have found them all to be a scam/fraudulently positioned to achieve money from the poor and less educated. sad