jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

Smile in photos

1. lanealanea profile image60
    lanealaneaposted 4 years ago

Some say, that when a person does not smile in a photo, that they are smiling inside. Do you smile in photos? And, what do you think?

1. Jynzly profile image69
      Jynzlyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I always smile in all my photos (unless it's a stolen shot) I smile in photos for many reasons...I smile and think, "...look I am great" ...well not very conceited, just a thought....smile!

2. Hollie Thomas profile image59
      Hollie Thomasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I smile but I don't show my teeth, Not because I'm in urgent need of dentistry, but because I have one front tooth larger than the other and I'm very conscious of it. Although people tell me it isnt noticeable.

2. xeroerror profile image59
    xeroerrorposted 4 years ago

Smiling in photo makes the photo more beautiful and attractive as smiling makes attractive naturally.It is very odd if you don't smile in a photo.Some feels shy to smile, others only takes photo with a smile.

3. whoisbid profile image78
    whoisbidposted 4 years ago

I wanted to smile when I took my last passport photo but I could not because my previous photos got rejected because I smiled and my mouth opened about a millimetre.

4. JKenny profile image94
    JKennyposted 4 years ago

I try to smile, but it always looks forced and fake. I think the best a thing a photographer can do, is tell a good joke before they take the photo, hopefully that can guarantee a genuine smile.

5. 0
    Muldaniaposted 4 years ago

No, I tend to look very Victorian in photos.

1. Hollie Thomas profile image59
      Hollie Thomasposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Victorian, I'd have thought more Edwardian?

1. 0
        Muldaniaposted 4 years ago in reply to this

No, it has taken me a lot of hard work to move into the 19th century, so the 20th is perhaps rushing it a little.

6. Trsmd profile image61
    Trsmdposted 4 years ago

Cheese is the word I pronounce before a camera..

7. Anamika S profile image71
    Anamika Sposted 4 years ago

I don't mind showing my teeth as well.

8. Rosie2010 profile image83
    Rosie2010posted 4 years ago

I always smile in person, so it comes naturally for me to smile in photos.