jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

how to treat cold sores?

1. Pearldiver profile image85
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

It must be HARD being a Useless Spammer... And Only Having BS Stuff to Spam? yikes

Everyone knows that the stuff in your medicure shop is Rubbish...

And the Best Way to Treat Cold Sores like the ones you've brought here.. is to HIT THE REPORT button and POOOOOFFFF They're GONE!  big_smile

Why Are You SPAMMING Our Forums - pretending to be a Real Hubber?? yikes

READ the TOS Here Mate!  You KNOW You Are Spamming Here... So WHY?  sad

2. SweetiePie profile image84
    SweetiePieposted 5 years ago

I really liked the Sydney cosmetic dentistry hubs written by a spinner.  It was funny to read the drivel on those things.

3. Murfomurf profile image59
    Murfomurfposted 5 years ago

If you only get a cold sore occasionally, the Acyclovir cream is the best thing as it attacks the virus directly. You can try some powdered vitamin C on it- it works on many people who haven't got a lot of the virus in their body. If you ALWAYS have cold sores, see a doctor and get some anti-virals to swallow as well as a stronger ointment for your lips etc

Pearldiverposted 5 years ago in reply to this

YOU are Also A Spammer and Your Tag Team Approach really is very Tiresome!

What you Spammers Need to realize is:

That REAL Writers DO NOT Join Writing Sites and Then within 10 minutes of joining quickly race to the forums and 'randomly' support the efforts of another spammer!  Get Better.. your tactics are too transparent! roll

Besides... We Can SEE WHERE YOU COME FROM... What your IP Address is and where you go... even what you have in your computer files! big_smile

Shouldn't you consider THAT BEFORE you Spam this Site?  big_smile

CYA!

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
        Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There are tag teams in the Answers section too. Someone who joined 5 hours ago posted and then someone signed up and right away posted a link answering the question. It is so obvious when that happens... Especially when they are following each other.

2. Murfomurf profile image59
        Murfomurfposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Dear Pearldiver- you are an idiot. Write what you like if the HubPage moderators let you stay on here, but I know you are just an interfering spammer yourself and I laugh at your posts!

Pearldiverposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I rest my case! big_smile

As I said earlier... if all you have to contribute to life is an endorsement for some spammed herpes cream... Well laugh your butt off Dear Murfoloffolus... smile

With or Without an opinion, either on me or your mate's mlm herpes agency... you ARE STILL a Spammer!  roll

working