jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Morning Weigh In

1. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 4 years ago

In an effort to fight against the added pounds for the holidays, I have changed my morning routine to include sit-ups and a daily weigh in. Does anyone else have fitness built in to their daily grooming routine? If so, for how long and how has it helped you.

1. Will1015 profile image61
      Will1015posted 4 years ago in reply to this

My wife and I started doing Zumba Fitness on the Xbox 360. We haven't gotten up to doing it daily yet, but we are doing it for 20 min 3-4 nights a week after the kids are in bed. I'm not noticing any difference yet, but my wife is definitely getting visible results (toning).

2. Ruchi Urvashi profile image78
      Ruchi Urvashiposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I prefer to do exercise naturally. I go for long walks in the morning and evenings. I play outdoor games with my kid every day and it keeps me fit and healthy. Finally, when I go for shopping, I walk instead of driving and just enjoy the natural beauty. When we breathe fresh air of nature, our whole body energizes and life is enjoyable and active.

2. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 4 years ago

This regime has served me well for years. big_smile

3. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 4 years ago

I have fitness built in to my DAY.

I have an egg timer on my desk.  When it goes off, I jump up and do some jumping, shadow boxing and kicking, toe touches, lunges and so on.  Then I sit down and set it again.

I set it for 20-30 minutes depending on my mood.

4. weightlossnstuff profile image77
    weightlossnstuffposted 4 years ago

I get up earlier each morning to spend 30  minutes with my Billy Blanks Tae Bo DVD. Gives me a much needed energy boost. Also I do random stuff throughout the day such as a set or two of tricep drips using my office chair or push ups. It's ok though I work from home so I don't get any funny looks.