Did You Know These Three Items About Drinking Fountains?

1. GmaGoldie profile image86
    GmaGoldieposted 4 years ago

1.) Drinking fountains can have filters? In fact the company Elkay who is the largest manufacturer of the drinking fountains (manufactured out of late husband's home town of Savanna, Illinois) was the first to develop a filter that removes lead?

2.)Bottle filling stations are now available for retrofit for Elkay's drinking fountains? The unit is called EZH20. Have you seen them in the schools, universities, public places?

3.)Often we are not really hungry, our body is thirsty - great diet tip.

Please share your thoughts and tips.

1. Alecia Murphy profile image89
      Alecia Murphyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

1. I didn't know but I'm glad that's happening since so many people are concerned about what's in their water.
      2. That's awesome, especially for a klutz like me. I don't have the best skills in being neat so hopefully this'll help. I haven't seen them yet but hope to soon.
      3. Yeah, I try to remember that if I'm feeling hungry and I ate not long ago. So I try to drink as much water as possible.

2. christaktak profile image81
    christaktakposted 4 years ago

Thanks for that, I for one, has always been concerned about whats in my water fountains! And I will be definitely taking that diet tip in! I never knew that, I will definitely be drinking more water to stop my constant crave for food!

Thanks for that! smile