Case studies: Chemo, radiation and surgery (then the unknown)

1. Dr. Haddox profile image75
    Dr. Haddoxposted 4 years ago

I have seen a lot of healing and near-healing and, just plain old failed healing in my days, weeks, months and years in the medical system. Cancer was a difficult thing to treat when I entered medical school in the 1975s. And it still is a "force to reckon with." I have seen it too many times. The best oncologists alive, using all the resources available to them, "fail" at trying to cure a cancer. Then i have seen it, where, after the oncologist has done all that he or she can do, this "something else,"" happens, and then, year after year after year after year, passes, and the patient is still living, "alive and well." What is the cause of this kind of success, living with cancer? Is it a matter of how the patient deals with stress? Is it a matter of the kind of food the patient eats? Is it other live-style changes that we have overlooked? Is it a matter of how the patient sleeps? Or is none of the above or is it all of the above, and more? I don't know what it is, "I am not going to lie to you." I have spent my live time studying the immune system, and I am still at a lost to finding the key to how the immune system subdues and eradicates cancer, without our help many times. Tell me what you think about it. I am listening. We all are in this battle together.
    Thank you. Dr. Haddox