jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

1. sassysexybossy profile image59
    sassysexybossyposted 4 years ago

What does it means to dream about cats?

1. Dreamsinger profile image60
      Dreamsingerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

We all have our own personal 'dream language' and it depends on what a cat represents to you and the overall context of the dream - happy to try and help if you want to pm me smile

2. WD Curry 111 profile image60
    WD Curry 111posted 4 years ago

It means cats are running around in your subconscious mind. Hopefully, they will not kill the birds at your feeder.

3. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 4 years ago

Try the Dreammoods site, that the one I always use and the metaphorical explanations usually refer to something in my waking life.

4. Sue B. profile image88
    Sue B.posted 4 years ago

Now I want to start a hub on the topic of dreaming of animals or something!
    Cats can mean a lot.

Dreammoods.com is a good site to review but there are also others.

I think it is important to determine the following:

1. Do you like cats?  If you don't like cats, you may be dreaming of something that irritates you.

2. What do cats normally mean to you?  Many people give cats certain characteristics such as prissiness, a sense of entitlement, a taker and not a giver in a relationship, royalty, a silent companion, a sly individual, or cattiness.  Maybe these traits are somehow in your life- either you are demonstrating them or experiencing within others around you currently.

Cats in general usually relate to femininity and feminine power within the dreamer.  A black cat would typically be associated with bad luck, superstition, evil or mysterious forces affectingt your life's path.

I'm curious to know which meaning applies to you specifically!