jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What are some food we can eat to lose weight rapidly?

1. marshaleepinnock profile image60
    marshaleepinnockposted 4 years ago

America is getting too fat

2. MomsTreasureChest profile image75
    MomsTreasureChestposted 4 years ago

High Fiber foods are good...they make you feel full for a longer period of time, which in turn makes you less likely to snack too much between meals.  64oz of water a day is good too!

3. couturepopcafe profile image59
    couturepopcafeposted 4 years ago

Three eggs, citrus fruit and yogurt for breakfast. 4 ounces lean meat,  1 hard fruit, and green vegetable for lunch. 4 ounces lean meat and greens for dinner.

Two snacks in between consisting of either 10 raw nuts or apple with 1 tablespoon peanut butter.

After dinner snack, 1 cup quinoa with 1 tablespoon coconut oil.

You'll lose 3 pounds a week.

4. fit2day profile image83
    fit2dayposted 4 years ago

Eat real foods and avoid all that refined, processed crap in the stores and restaurants. Get your foods from farms instead of packages.

5. bruzzbuzz profile image60
    bruzzbuzzposted 4 years ago

I agree with the person who said to eat real food that is not processed. Processed food is so unnatural and it can do so much harm to our health. If you do eat some processed foods, just eat it in moderation.

6. Xenonlit profile image61
    Xenonlitposted 4 years ago

Look. Losing weight takes time. There is no rapid weight loss food. But you can eat a nutritious diet. Getting all of your required nutrition, including the proper carbohydrates, stops the cravings for food.

There also must be exercise. One half hour of extra activity per day is a good start.

The more empty calories, empty carbs and junk you eat, the more you will crave food. This is because the body is going to keep screaming for vitamins, fiber, minerals and other nutrients no matter how much you eat.

Go to the USDA "Choose My Plate" website. It will help to plan a proper diet and to make a reasonable weight loss plan.

Also, there are different food pyramids, including the Mediterranean, Asian, and even native american food pyramids. I'm going to put together the soul food pyramid, which has more "superfoods", like yams and greens, in it than any other.

Cheers to healthy eating and some exercise. That will help the pounds go away!

7. ftclick profile image60
    ftclickposted 4 years ago

fruits and vegetables

try these for burning fat:  crushed red hot chili peppers in your food.
    put red bell peppers in your salads or sandwiches

get rid of white enriched flour foods - use brown rice, dark breads, more water, NO carbonated drinks

8. mbwalz profile image87
    mbwalzposted 4 years ago

I think it's more about what we don't put into our mouths. There is no silver bullet to weight loss. Less food processed food, more real food, more exersize. It's not fast but it leads to longer lasting health - which is more important than quick weight loss.