jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Does that mean its over? When will I see her again?

1. pharuk temmy t profile image60
    pharuk temmy tposted 4 years ago

Goodbye, when are we going to see you again?in vision? In heven? Or in our dreams? She is but now she was.She is no more!!! We are all going to die because death is the price we have to pay for coming to this world. She died so soon and too young, I will miss you, my heart is very heavy right now and I wish I could have someone beside me who could bring you back alive. How I wish death is not part of us?its still like a dream to me, does that mean she is gone and gone forever?why can't she wait for the grammy awards,for her loved ones, for valentines,and for the purpose of somebody like me who her songs makes me feel alive.Rest in peace WHITNEY HUSTON, when you get to heaven,never eat rat,never eat warm,never eat sand or grass, please eat the best food they are eating in heaven.RIP... I wish I had to power to bring you back, but, I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU!Rest in Peace, friend,sister,mother,food to many souls. We love you but God loves you most!

1. hubber-2009 profile image59
      hubber-2009posted 4 years ago in reply to this

You are talking about that 48 year old Lady Singer? R.I.P.

2. mrslagibb profile image65
    mrslagibbposted 4 years ago

I love music, she was a very talented lady. Whitney Houston will be great missed by me and everyone world wide. Who appreciated her music that had powerful meaning to her lyrics. R.I.P. Whitney and condolences to your family.

Sing your heart You Angel of music.

3. pharuk temmy t profile image60
    pharuk temmy tposted 4 years ago

Yes hubber-2009, whitney Houston! I'm going to miss her! Can you see my second Forum about her? Please see it and contribute yours.