jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Healthcare reform timeline

1. Stacie L profile image90
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

Timeline for health care reform
    By Claes Bell • Bankrate.com

Read more: Timeline for health care reform http://www.bankrate.com/finance/insuran … z1mr62Ztpn

here is a graphic of the healthcare reform timeline that's easy to understand. Follow the link to see more of the timeline Everyone needs to know this.

http://www.bankrate.com/finance/insuran … orm-1.aspx

2. innersmiff profile image87
    innersmiffposted 4 years ago

So it basically gets more draconian the longer it goes. What an absolute mess. And the 50% reductions on 'brand-name' drugs? You mean the ones that will kill you?

3. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 4 years ago

4. Stacie L profile image90
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

I like getting cheaper insurance rates...

1. Jlbowden profile image81
      Jlbowdenposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Stacie:

I have to tend to agree with you and I believe all of us are together on this one. As far as cheaper insurance for everyone. I Believe by 2014 most of these health care reform updates will be set in place and hopefully the outcome of all of this will be for the better. One thing I do know for sure is that it will be mandatory for everyone to have some sort of health insurance for themselves and family. And if this does not happen, then a penalty will be issued on that particular person or parties through their income tax returns because lack of proper medical coverage. This can be kind of awkward for some people because of economic difficulties and if the govt. wants everyone to have health insurance by 2014 or afterward, then the government should pay for health insurance for those not so fortunate or cannot secure insurance. What do you think about those apples?

1. Stacie L profile image90
        Stacie Lposted 4 years ago in reply to this

go to the second page...poor citizens do have some help..and the rest of us are paying for the uninsured indirectly now anyway.
        i don't like all these regulations but it s a start.