jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

pregnancy symptoms

1. mcgreg28 profile image61
    mcgreg28posted 4 years ago

what were the first signs of pregnancy you experienced and when did it first occur?

1. Greek One profile image80
      Greek Oneposted 4 years ago in reply to this

The money in my wallet diminished as the due date grew nearer

2. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

when you had unprotected sex and your period is regular, the first sign is missed menstruation. Symptoms are different for diff. women.

3. 62
      draytondposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Absolute loathing of certain foods I used to enjoy and replusion and anyone eating seafood (yet i usually love it)

4. habee profile image91
      habeeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Extreme nausea in the first 3 months, with a strong aversion to certain smells. I love coffee, but all 3 times I was pregnant, the smell of coffee would make me sick.

5. Robie Benve profile image92
      Robie Benveposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I was never sick, thank Goodness I got away from that one! But my first symptom was a feeling at my stomach after every meal, similar to when I eat too much or indigestion.
      Then of course breast tenderness, and dislike of some smells that never bothered me before.

6. ammccree profile image60
      ammccreeposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I was having period like cramps a few days before it was actually due and when I didnt get it the day of, I tested and it came back postive. I tested on a whim so soon because we were trying smile. I used an EPT.

2. LoriSoard profile image79
    LoriSoardposted 4 years ago

Well, it's been a while back and hubby and I were trying to get pregnant, so I was watching for the signs and taking those little drug store pregnancy tests. First, my breasts were a little tender. I felt sick at the smell of certain foods. I was extremely, I mean EXTREMELY, tired.

3. Beth100 profile image83
    Beth100posted 4 years ago

I knew the very next day. Sharper senses, distinct taste on my pallate, extra energy.  This happened for each of my pregnancies.  After week one, morning sickness (which lasted 3 months past deliver), food aversion (seafood was the worse culprit), food cravings (ice cream!!  smile  )  along with all the typical physical symptoms.

4. MelissaBarrett profile image60
    MelissaBarrettposted 4 years ago

For the first four pregnancies mild nausea and tender breasts.

This pregnancy was extreme from the beginning and nausea has been incredible.  We just found out that it's a multiple pregnancy though, so that might be the reason.