jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Do You Know about the benifits of Apple Cider Vinegar

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image87
    crazyhorsesghostposted 9 years ago

<link snipped, no self-promoting links>

I have a problem with my sugar readings running up and since I started using the apple cider vinegar my sugar problems have went away. I know its made me happy.

1. 60
      storm20posted 6 years ago in reply to this

do you still take it, have just gone back into the ACV

2. 0
    Lisa Bargerposted 9 years ago

I wrote a piece on ACV for my main site a couple of months ago and I must admit I thought it was one of the dumbest things I'd ever heard of but a couple of studies have actually supported it.  hmm

3. crazyhorsesghost profile image87
    crazyhorsesghostposted 9 years ago

Yes Lisa it really works. I have tried it for my Blood Sugar and kept a close eye on it and it does wonders for helping to keep your blood sugar in check.

4. livelonger profile image87
    livelongerposted 9 years ago

My sister-in-law started taking it, and then developed a really serious ear infection. Not sure if there is any relation between the two things, but she stopped taking ACV after that. neutral

1. crazyhorsesghost profile image87
      crazyhorsesghostposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I and a lot of members of my family take it and so far we have only got good results. I know it does wonder for my sugar problems and my moms.

I just googled

apple cider vinegar causes ear infection

and it brought up only positive things. Possibly she already had a ear infection.

5. livelonger profile image87
    livelongerposted 9 years ago

That's probably true, crazyhorsesghost - I tend to think it was completely coincidental, or maybe the act of taking a lot suddenly was too much for her system to manage. Like most things, it helps to ease into a routine - otherwise your body can get overwhelmed.

6. healthyfreak profile image61
    healthyfreakposted 9 years ago

Crazyhorsesghost is correct.  Apple cider vinegar does help regulate blood pressure.  My mother is currently taking a home remedy for her high blood pressure.  The remedy's ingredients are:  honey, garlic and apple cider vinegar.

<url snipped, no self-promoting links>

working