jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Check out this perspective on health care

1. SparklingJewel profile image66
    SparklingJewelposted 8 years ago
      SparklingJewelposted 8 years ago in reply to this

What is  interesting about this article is that a more natural health perspective, (i.e. a wholistic health perspective [see my hubs on the wholistic lifestyle) is a money saving lifestyle that is focused on prevention of ill health and individual wellness aspects.

2. Rochelle Frank profile image88
    Rochelle Frankposted 8 years ago

You might give a little "teaser" information to get people to click.
    I glanced at it, but wondered why you thought it especially interesting...
    My doctor (dentist and whatever) are always surprised that I take no  regular prescriptions.

3. 60
    msyafei muhayanposted 8 years ago

I am 64 years old, I would like to how to protect our helath on the old year right now. Everybody want to keep their health, without any deases or any defected to their body and brain. What kind of sport or gym that can help to keep your stamina and long breath with out any defection.
    If I have a long  live, I would like untill 90 year-old I still strong and fresh. Can you give me any solution about it? Thank you for you advise and support. Sincerely yours Syafei Muhayan.

SparklingJewelposted 8 years ago in reply to this

The website I provided has many articles on maintaining health as we get older. Knowledge is an important key to health, it is never too late to start getting more knowledge about who you are concerning health issues. You might check our some of my hubs on the Wholistic Lifestyle Planning to understand that you are a being of spiritual, mental, emotional and physical energy that combines to make you a healthy or not healthy person.

working