jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Contraception Pill

1. dzephaniah profile image60
    dzephaniahposted 5 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/6320357_f248.jpg
    Please voice your opinion, if you think that contraceptive pill should be provided to women for free.
    Give reasons for your support, or reasons for your objections, for such a law.

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

contraception is already free ...i don't think there needs to be a law....folks just need to connect with NPO's that focus on AIDS/HIV or pregnancy outreach programs...you can get a good supply...this is for men too...not just women!

if the pill is provided free, then it should be for women who cannot afford to buy it...but not for everyone...if you are sexually active and can afford to buy it, then take responsibility...it could be very expensive and health care costs are already very expensive for government...however, protection via condoms is also important.  And men....please remember to put your rain coat on!...it's not just up to women!....both sexes need to protect themselves from unwanted pregnancies and sexually transmitted disease.

Canadian perspective from SOH.....xo

3. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

thought i'd throw in some pics of guys!....just for fun...my message is for everyone not just young chicks!...k?  lol

http://static8.businessinsider.com/image/4d349d564bd7c8fa224a0000-400-300/the-cute-old-man-from-up-as-warren-buffett-ceo-of-berkshire-hathaway.jpg

4. dzephaniah profile image60
    dzephaniahposted 5 years ago

Thank you. If I was a woman I would spend a few Dollars to protect myself from unwanted pregnancy. It just makes sense.  I don't believe that government should mandate almost anything. People don't realize that it creates an additional bureaucracy and paperwork. In the end of the day, it will cost us dearly. I think that we should invest some money into sexual education of girls and boys, before the college age. Those women should know by then, to be smarter and proactive to protect their future.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i agree....we also need to keep reminding men and women...they already know...but they forget...i don't know why....disease is also an aspect to consider...not just pregnancy...if i were a man, i'd protect myself all of the time...it's not just the responsibility of women....and as for age...it's all ages, if you are sexually active and not in a monogamous relationship..the divorce rate is high right?...there's lots of screwin' around goin' on out there...and without protection...condoms rule!

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
        SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

...all relationships need to pay attention....hetro and g/l

working