jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

Do you have memory loss?

1. 73
    Robertr04posted 4 years ago

Of course all corrections of physical problems start with bodily cleanse and eating regimen. Two herbal extracts you may want to try that might help memory are Ginkgo where recent clinical testing has revealed both long and short term memoty are improved, for all ages and body conditions, by the use of Ginkgo leaves. Tests show Ginkgo solves the memory problem caused by a condition known as cerebral ischemia(brain anemia) where blood vessels to the brain do not carry enough blood,also sometimes described as cerebral vascular insufficiency.Whatever it is called, the results are impaired mental performance. Tests indicate one of the ways Ginkgo deals with this problem,is by acting as a vasodilator(an agent which opens up blood). The need of proper circulation in the upkeep of good health and the reversal of dis-eses can hardly be miscalculated. Ginkgo's role in memory enhancement is to bring oxygen  and blood sugar to the brain to normalize brain function. people who suffer from low blood sugar, high blood sugar and Alzheimer's dis-ease thought obstruction ocurring in the onset senility are greatly served by Ginkgo's aid in the proper release of energy to the nervous system normalization of mental activity. The TEXTBOOK OF NATURAL MEDICINE, vol.1, GINKGO BILOBA, published by Bastyr College, Natural Health Sciences, Seattle, Wash., 1993, Drs. Pizzorno and Murry, presents extensive and careful research to show, as circulation to the brain normalizes with the use of Ginkgo, these conditions reversed: "senility, dizziness, headaches, lack of vigilance, macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy(fat in arteries causing poor circulation and subsequent deterioration of the image reception of the eye), ringing in the ears,hearing loss, depression, short term memory loss, angina(heart pain due to reduced blood supply),intermittent claudication, (pain in the calf of the leg(s) due to insufficient blood circulation),impotency(when due to arterial insufficiency) and asthma(Ginkgo acting as an anti-allergy agent)." This information clearly indicates, Ginkgo can be taken for prevention of problems as well as there reversal.To say the least, in the prevention of strokes and heart attacks, Ginkgo should be considered as a valued herb. now on to Gotu Kola extract.People consuming Gotu Kola leaves may also improve their memory. Memory occastionally blinking out is not just a problem of the old,as you well know. Us young folks just don't mention it.If you would live, and do it well, for a very long time you must have a very potent nervous system and this is what Gotu Kola is all about. It reduces brain fatigue and revitalizes worn out bodies. "Mental disorders" and blood pressure problems have succumbed to the blood cleaning and restoring powers of Gotu Kola. Also a great poison antidote.

2. Shadesbreath profile image90
    Shadesbreathposted 4 years ago

Wait, what?

3. 70
    logic,commonsenseposted 4 years ago

I don't remember!

4. Pearldiver profile image87
    Pearldiverposted 4 years ago

Ummmm .... now if only I could remember were I put my pen so I can write all this down..... and ugh... ugh... ugh.... Ummm... ugh.. isn't it dangerous to take.... ugh... ugh.... you know.... Gekko lizards by mouth? sad

Ugh.... sorry about this...

Damn! Ugh... sad

What was he say'n?

Okay... now where was I going with this???  yikes

Gekko Lizards... ugh...

Ugh!!!! They....

Bloody Bite.... ya know.... sad

Ugh!!  Ugh!!

Why are you trying to sell Gekko Lizards to people who have ugh... ugh...

Memory loss an no.... ugh..

Owww.... gekkos roll

St Pat's Day! smile

Did You Bring Any..... ugh...

Gekkos wid ya?  smile

5. 70
    logic,commonsenseposted 4 years ago

I don't remember if you are or not.

6. Pearldiver profile image87

Who??? yikes

7. Kangaroo_Jase profile image80
    Kangaroo_Jaseposted 4 years ago

I was going to sa......darn what was I going to say ?

1. Pearldiver profile image87
      Pearldiverposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Gidday Kiwi! smile

8. 0
    The Writers Dogposted 4 years ago

What was the question?

9. Pearldiver profile image87

Those glasses look like 99s smile 

I forgot they made them for ugh... ugh... you know... ugh... Cats!

1. 73
      Robertr04posted 4 years ago in reply to this

Yep, sounds like you guys are prime candidates for Ginkgo.

1. 70
        logic,commonsenseposted 4 years ago in reply to this

But first we have to have debates to see who is the best candidate!