jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Spring has Sprung..or is it Summer?

1. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 4 years ago

It's 80 degrees in South Kentucky ,and every tree and some flowers are in full bloom. I cut the grass the other day and now my allergies are also in full bloom. If its 80 now what will July be like? yikes

2. Eric Newland profile image60
    Eric Newlandposted 4 years ago

I've often said about my home state of Ohio that we don't have Spring or Fall. We just have these three-week-long periods twice a year where Summer and Winter alternate for a bit.

3. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 4 years ago

it is upper 60s here right now, nice weather, all I need is a beach, next week will be upper 60s

4. melbel profile image92
    melbelposted 4 years ago

Lol, I was just about to create a thread asking if anyone has gotten their spring allergies. I was hit full force today! (Michigander here.) My eyes are burning and tearing up so badly that I had to change my contacts today (I have those 30 leave in ones.) I think I'm just going to take the buggers out and switch to glasses. I'm so miserable!

I take Claritin redi-tabs for my allergies, but today it doesn't want to do anything for me!

5. Journey * profile image90
    Journey *posted 4 years ago

I love how the weather is right now. I wish it would stay just like this in the summer instead of becoming unbearably hot:)
    I do feel bad for the allergy sufferers including my husband. It can get pretty miserable. Hope it eases up soon for you melbei.
    Prettydarkhorse, I would love to go to the beach now too!